This week we tackle many common fundraising questions that our consultants are asked often. Jim Friend is joined by a talented group of Changing Our World fundraising consultants including Brandi Holys, Diana Curren and Ray Witkowski for this informative roundtable sessions. Some of the questions the group discusses include:
- Why do people Give?
- When is the best time to fundraise?
- How can I stop marketing and communications from overlapping with my appeals?
- How do I not only find more donors but more donors that are the right fit for my organization?
- Why do I have to use a specific ask amount?
- What’s the best way to steward a donor ? How important is donor recognition?
- How often should I be in contact with my donors…before and after their gift?
- How often should I be communicating with my donors?
- How important is online giving?
- How important are special events? How can I leverage my special events?
Please join us for this informative discussion. Do you have a question that you’d like to ask? Send Jim an email and maybe we can answer it on our next episode.
We’re looking forward to interviewing the participants of the 2019 International Catholic Stewardship Conference in Chicago this week. Stop by Changing Our World’s Booth, be a guest on our podcast or just say “hello”. Watch for our new Advancing Our Church banners!