Published: October 06, 2019
This week we tackle many common fundraising questions that our consultants are asked often. Jim Friend is joined by a talented group of Changing Our World fundraising consultants, including Brandi Holys, Diana Curren, and Ray Witkowski, for this informative roundtable session. Some of the questions the group discusses include:
- Why do people Give?* When is the best time to fundraise?
- How can I stop marketing and communications from overlapping with my appeals?
- How do I find not only more donors but more donors that are the right fit for my organization?
- Why do I have to use a specific ask amount?
- What’s the best way to steward a donor? How important is donor recognition?
- How often should I be in contact with my donors…before and after their gift?
- How often should I be communicating with my donors?
- How important is online giving?
- How important are special events? How can I leverage my special events?
Daily Spiritual Reflection and Prayers on “Kristin’s Crosses”
Join Jim and Kristin Friend and their family on Kristin’s Crosses YouTube Channel for “Today’s Catholic Prayers.” Jim and Kristin offer the daily Gospel and Reflection along with the Rosary and Catholic Prayers of the day. Click here to visit the YouTube Page and subscribe. If you would like to join the Kristin’s Crosses prayer group on Facebook, click here to request to join.