68. The Funding Crisis for Catholic and Private Schools: Take Action!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
The Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions (HEROES) Act, H.R. 6800, passed the House on May 15, 2020, and in its current format, denies our Catholic Schools access to the proposed $200 billion budget for education funding putting our Catholic Schools at risk of closure. Join us for this panel discussion to learn more about this important topic and what you can do to help.
Click here for resources or click here to write to your legislator.
Our Panelists Include
- Mary Pat Donoghue, Executive Director of the Secretariat of Catholic Education for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Kevin Baxter, Chief Innovation Officer, National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- John Schilling, President, American Federation for Children
- Jennifer Daniels, Associate Director for Public Policy, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
The Funding Crisis for Catholic and Private Schools: Take Action!
Please click below to watch the full presentation