Published: January 19, 2020
On today’s podcast, Changing Our World‘s Jim Friend is joined by Jennifer Trefelner and Nick Regina on the topic of “Leveraging Catholic Schools Week” for marketing, enrollment, and philanthropic opportunities. This podcast is the audio from the webinar that was held on January 14, 2010. The conversation covers topics like:
- What are the benefits of a strong communications plan?
- Generational trends in communications.
- What are the reasons that parents chose a Catholic education in 2020?
- How does Catholic Schools Week fit into the context of a larger marketing plan?
- Examples Catholic Schools can use to promote themselves during Catholic Schools Week.
- Days of Giving
- How to engage your constituencies during Catholic Schools Week.
- …and much more!
About Catholic Schools Week
Since 1974, National Catholic Schools Week has been an annual celebration of Catholic Education in the United States. This important week in the life of Catholic Schools begins the last Sunday in January and runs all week, which this year is January 26 – February 1. This year’s theme for National Catholic Schools Week is “Catholic Schools. Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.”
Daily Spiritual Reflection and Prayers on “Kristin’s Crosses”
Join Jim and Kristin Friend and their family on Kristin’s Crosses YouTube Channel for “Today’s Catholic Prayers.” Jim and Kristin offer the daily Gospel and Reflection along with the Rosary and Catholic Prayers of the day. Click here to visit the YouTube Page and subscribe. If you would like to join the Kristin’s Crosses prayer group on Facebook, click here to request to join.